We’re not even three weeks into this month and already October has seen the Digital vs. Print Textbooks debate really heat up and some heavy hitters, including Education Secretary Arne Duncan, weigh in with the bold statement “Over the next few years, textbooks should be obsolete.” That’s provocative stuff and there’s a lot more to the story and good points made from all angles. For some in-depth coverage of where things stand and where we’re headed — including expert opinions, stats and survey results, an infographic, historical comparisons, and more — check out an article I did, “The End of Print? Hold That Thought” on the CampusBooks.com blog.
Email SubscriptionGet the latest news right to your in-box.
- thetextbookguru on How to Tax Internet Sales and Revenue? The Billion-Dollar Question States Are Asking.
- Ivan on How to Tax Internet Sales and Revenue? The Billion-Dollar Question States Are Asking.
- Shayna on International Textbook Editions: A cheaper alternative?
- Corrster on eBook Review: Chegg
- Owen on eBook Review: Vital Source